The GAF formula of Polyvinyl chloride, or PVC roofing, is a trusted waterproof roof protection for many of our clients. Here at Carolina Custom Contractors of Myrtle Beach, our roofing contractor experts know that the factors contributing to PVC’s popularity are plentiful, including:
• Physical strength. The American Society of Testing and Materials requires a roofing membrane to have a minimum breaking strength of 200 pounds per inch; PVC has a minimum breaking strength of 350 pounds per inch!
• Heat-welded seams, high-reflectivity and resistance to water, chemicals, grease, fire and impact. This watertight bond gives PVC roofs an edge over other systems.
• Energy Star qualification, which meets LEED specifications
• Only the best ingredients are manufactured together in the perfect blend, which produces the highest-quality, longest-lasting PVC membranes.
• Flexible fitting for a variety of low-slope roof sizes, from 5- and 10-foot-wide sheets and more, to reduce welding and increase the ease of installation.
• Lifeline in excess of 20 years if properly installed
• Consistent thickness, which means a higher durability
• Access to a line of custom prefab accessories
• Availability with either polyester scrim or fiberglass reinforcements, and in both smooth or fleece back for a wide range of roof installations.
• A two-year warranty for installation. GAF warranties are lifetime; standard manufacturer warranties also apply.
We are your contracting company here in the Carolinas, built with you in mind. Each of our customized projects are as unique as you are. Call Carolina Custom Contractors today for a free consultation, so we can talk about how to get started with yours!